Thursday 2 February 2012

Typical Reader Profile

This is Seb Harrington, he is a 16 year old male. I chose him as a typical reader for my magazine as I know him well personally, and feel that he could relate to my magazine, and would be the exact type of person to want to read it. He keeps up with the up to date, non mainstream music and has a subscription to the NME magazine, but feels that more could be offered to the magazine and it could be changed a little, which is what my magazine would do. He also likes to read magazines such as Kerrang, Q and Rolling Stone. Seb likes a wide variety of music, including bands and artist such as Foals, The Stroke, The Vaccines, The Horrors, Paolo Nutini and The XX. I chose him as my typical reader as he said that he thinks there is a lack of indie music magazines around, and that more are needed so there is a wider variety and something a little different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment