Thursday 2 February 2012

Mock ups




This is an idea of what I want my magazine, double-page spread and contents page to look like. The front page has a variety of colours and words. There is a simple masthead across the top, and the name of my model straight through the middle. I have also involved band names, to give an insite as to what will be inside my magazine. My double-page spread will have one large picture covering the whole of the left hand side of the page, and I have spoke about how I want this picture in my pitch evaluation. My contents includes a lot of information and will include 2/3 pictures of different shots of people and festival/gigs. The contents page will be very crowded as I feel that is a concept of the indie genre magazines that are already out, and feel that it gives it a good affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment