Wednesday 29 February 2012

Magazine cover improvements

After recieving feedback on my magazine cover, I realised that there are a lot of improvements that can be made to all concepts of my magazine
Firstly, the front cover needs more adding to. For example, there needs to be a bar code and the date on there somewhere. I also think the main writing such as the masthead needs to stand out more, as it blends in with a lot of other text. I also need to think of using 2 or 3 more different fonts in order to make my magazine stand out and look different.
On my contents page I also need to change fonts of the heading a numbers. I also will be changing my pictures and adding more pictures, in order to give a better feel to what type on genre of music I am trying to get across. Size of the text will also need to be change so everything is similar.
My DPS was something I liked, but need to change my image and maybe add more images, so it again relates to my genre of music. The places of the text also need to be changed as some of it blends in, and some text doesn't quite match the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment